1. Do you have the sale barn every Saturday?
The Saturday sale runs year round every Saturday with the exception of 2 weeks (the Saturday before fair week and fair week) For further information contact Ken
Frecker Auctioneer on Fridays at 517-437-2424.
2. When is your office open?
The fair office is open year round Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (due to being a small office you may want to call before you make the trip)
Closed Saturday & Sunday
3. Do you have seasonal camping? I've seen campers there.
Yes. We are a campground - We have some full hook ups available, including water & electric, limited sewer hookups available. A sanitary station is
available on site. For further information call the Fair Office at 517-437-3622.
4. Is the fairgrounds & facilites available for rental?
Yes. We have buildings available or outside rental. Contact the Fair Office at (517) 437-3622 for further information and availability. For the
4-H building you need to contact the MSU Extention Office at 517-439-9301.
5. Can I lease space in any of the facilities for Winter Storage?
Yes we have winter storage available - the cost for Boats, RV's & Motorhomes 34' & over - $200.00 per season, under 34' - $175.00 and cars
and single jet ski - $150.00. Winter storage usually starts the 2nd week of October until the first of April. Call the fair office after fair week to get your name on the list.
6. I see a sanitary station (dump station) on the fairgrounds, is that free to use? No additional charge for campers
renting space on the Fairgrounds. There is a $3.00 charge to use the station as a non-camper. Please stop in the fair office during regular business
hours to pay.
1. When is the fair?
A good way to remember is that the fair always starts the third Sunday after Labor Day Monday in September.
2. How do I rent commerical space during fair week?
The first thing to do is fill out a Vendor Application which you can get off our website. This will place you on our waiting list.
3. How do I rent camping space during fair week?
We have limited camping space available during fair week so you need to contact the fair office @ 517-437-3622.
4. Do you have wheelchairs available?
Yes a company called Carelink that provides wheelchairs for rent during fair week. For questions prior to fair week call Carelink at
517-437-3226. We also have a shuttle service available with stops located around the fairgrounds.
5. What are the local hotels?
Days Inn - 517-439-3297, Dow Conference & Hotel (Hillsdale College) 517-437-3311, Hillsdale Motel - 517-437-3389, Pinecrest Motel - 517-849-2137,
America's Best Value Inn - 800-230-4134.