Sun, Sep 24|
Hillsdale County Fairgrounds
2023 Hillsdale County Fair
The 173rd Hillsdale County Fair's Theme is Harvest the Memories and takes place September 24-30, 2023!
Time & Location
Sep 24, 8:00 AM – Sep 30, 10:00 PM
Hillsdale County Fairgrounds, 115 S Broad St, Hillsdale, MI 49242, USA
About the event
Purchase Gate Admission passes ahead of time at the fair office located at 115 S Broad St, Hillsdale, MI 49242, or pay at the gate.
• Adults Ages 12 and Up (Sunday-Saturday) $7
• Children 11 and Under (Sunday-Saturday) FREE
• School Children (Monday and Tuesday Only) FREE
• Veterans Day* (Monday) FREE
• Senior Day Ages 65 and Over (Friday) $2
• Weekly Pass 12 and Over $35
Shuttle service starts at 10 am daily courtesy of Skerbeck Family Carnival, Jonesville Lumber, The Gerken Companies, and JAX Kar Wash.
• Weekly Car and Driver $60
• Parking (Automobile, Motorcycle, and Scooters) $5
Daily Tickets: 4 Tickets for $5
• 3-6 Tickets per Ride: Daily (Except Wednesday)
• 1 Ticket per Ride: Wednesday
A Megaband grants you an unlimited ride armband valid all fair week and costs only $80!
Armbands are available daily except on Wednesdays.
• Sunday (1 pm-10 pm) $25
• Monday (1 pm-10 pm) $20
• Tuesday (3 pm-10 pm) $20
• Wednesday (3 pm-10 pm) 1 Ticket per Ride!
• Thursday (3 pm-10 pm) $20
• Friday (3 pm-10 pm) $25
• Saturday (1 pm-10 pm) $25
Purchase a Megaband or Armbands by visiting http://www.skerbeckcarnival.com/hillsdalecofair
*Veterans Day free admission is available to Veterans only–any military service with proper credentials, including Reserves and National Guard. Daily purchases are valid on the day of purchase only. No transfers or swapping. All sales are final. Ride opening and closing times are subject to change without notice due to weather or other unforeseen occurrences.
*****VIEW OUR DAILY ITINERARY FOR EVENT AND ACTIVITIES!*****
Horseshoe Pitching-Open SinglesHorseshoe Pavilion
2 hours 30 minutes